As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CMON #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Board Game | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Cooperative mystery game: players must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world. Mystery game: investigators work to defeat an elder god that is being summoned to Earth. But if they can collect enough clues to find a weakness or alter the ritual just enough to cause one, they can blast the god to death before it gets a true foothold in the world.
A new scenario every time: with multiple Investigators, and a pair of Elder Gods to vanquish, story boxes, no two games are ever the same.
They are running late, as the summoning ritual is already underway. Working together, search for answers, players will fight cultists, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further. Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Horror game: the cultists have been painstakingly preparing for this moment for quite some time. An elder god, giving them the knowledge necessary to awaken it and bring it into our own world, has reached out into their minds, a being adrift in a different dimension, unleashing its hellish powers on the unsuspecting populace.
2. CMON #ad
CMON Cthulu: Death May Die YOG-Sothoth Board Game Expansion | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made #adCMON #ad
- And while knowledge, in and of itself, is not dangerous, but to push forward their nefarious schemes. It is simply the knower of all things. Exciting new content: this expansion adds a new elder one as well as its special monster, Wilbur Whateley, to the game.
The cultists that seek out yog Sothoth’s knowledge don’t do so for enlightenment, Yog Sothoth must be destroyed. Investigators will have to deal with many more portals on the board, creating new dangers during their investigation.
Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further. Players can combine it with any Episode from the core box or expansions.
You will need the cthulu: Death May Die Base Game in order to play with this expansion. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. This is an expansion to cthulu: death may die: this is not a complete experience. For that, its application can be. Horror game: yog sothoth is not interested in destruction or conquest.
3. Generic #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Season 2 Board Game Expansion | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adGeneric #ad
- Expansion. Cooperative mystery game: investigators must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world.
There’s also 10 new investigators, eager to jump in and take evil down, no matter the cost to their own bodies and minds. Working together, search for answers, players will fight cultists, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further.
New game tiles represent new locations to fight these abominations. Exciting new content: six new episode boxes each contain new monsters to defeat and cultists to disrupt. Requires core game.
4. Death May Die #ad
CMON: Death May Die: R'lyeh Rising Board Game Expansion KICKSTARTER Exclusive #adDeath May Die #ad
- The world as we know it is doomed. Investigators must defeat cthulhu one stage at a time, like a regular Elder One fight - except they may only attack one area of the Elder One at a time. R'lyeh rising is a wholly unique episode, monster cards, not only bringing its own set of tokens, Discovery cards, and Mythos cards, but also drastic changes to the game's base rules, the epic finale to Death May Die, as the figures move and act freely upon the behemoth's rocky base.
In r'lyeh rising, the ritual has already been completed. R'lyeh rising comes with its own mythos deck featuring additional Monster summoning and unspeakable events generated by Cthulhu’s presence.
Cthulhu’s appearance is imminent. With figures moving freely upon the terrain with the aid of a movement ruler. However, we’ve got one last chance! investigators travel to the realms of R'lyeh itself in an attempt to destroy Cthulhu in transit between the two worlds! In this final episode, the action takes place on cthulhu as the board itself. You must stop Cthulhu before he enters our world! .
5. Asmodee #ad
Italian Edition, 8905, Asmodee | Cthulhu Death May Die | Board Game, 1-5 Players, 14+ Years #adAsmodee #ad
- Then you have to stop the ritual to temporarily make the Great Ancient vulnerable. Yes, even death can die. Isn't it. Cthulhu: death may die is a fast-paced collaborative board game for 1-5 players, set in the distressing Lovecraftian universe.
And kill him. Italian edition. 45 finely carved plastic miniatures, 6 episode cards, 1 rule, 10 investigator cards, 2 servo cards, 5 colored bases, 1 story plan, 8 large antique cards, 12 madness cards, 64 myth cards, 8 special dice, 90 face-up cards, 6 monster cards, 17 double-sided cards, 3 0 plastic markers, 147 counters.
To defeat the supernatural horrors coming from beyond space and time, you will have to embrace madness and make team play.
It's probably a one-way trip, but you're ready to go. Number of players: 1-5 | recommended age: 14+ | average duration: 90-120 min. You will have to uncover and solve the mysteries of six different narrative episodes using your unique combinations of skill and madness, fighting a wide range of terrible Myth monsters.
6. Go7 Gaming #ad
Cthulhu: Death May Die! Storage Organizer Insert from Go7 Gaming #adGo7 Gaming #ad
- This kit requires glue and 70 - 90 minutes to build. Reduces setup and breakdown time and protects your components. For use with cthulhu: Death May Die base box. Supports sleeved / unsleeved cards. Ages 14+.
|Brand||Go7 Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Go7 Gaming #ad|